It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM error when adding user to team area via REST API

Marko Tomljenovic (31645109) | asked Jul 06 '18, 7:12 a.m.
edited Jul 06 '18, 7:13 a.m.

Hello,

we have developed some internal tools that help (for our use cases) to more efficiently do user management for RTC, DNG, RQM, .. than just using the out-of-the-box features provided via the web client.

Our tool is using the REST API for adding users to a team area. For all applications this works fine but RQM sporadically returns a http 500 result while adding a user to a team area.

CRJAZ0329E The database query could not be completed. Integrity constraint violation
SQL: Insert Into {REPOSITORY.CONTEXT_MEMBERS} ({CONTEXT_UUID}, {MEMBER_UUID}) VALUES (?, ?)
SQL Exception #1
SQL Message: ORA-00001: unique constraint (QM1USER.REPOSITOR_RPSTR_CNTXT_MMBRS_PK) violated

SQL State: 23000 Error Code: 1

Class: com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.permission.read.dataaccess.ContextMembersInserter CRJAZ2676I Details about the error were written to the log file. To find this data, search the log file for this identifier: f7992ea6-e42f-48bb-b4d8-8a5a8a2d37ee.

Can somebody give a hint on what the uuid is referring to at the end? Or any other hint that explains the root cause of the error?

Thank you

One answer

permanent link
Masizane Marivate (2317) | answered Jul 06 '18, 7:23 a.m.

I’m not sure why you getting that particular error however as per the review-api documentation on jazz.net forum you can’t update members of a team area as team area info is read-only. Check the crud table . I successfully ran a put script and got a 200 ok status but my team areas were not updated.

Comments
Marko Tomljenovic commented Jul 06 '18, 9:04 a.m. | edited Jul 06 '18, 9:05 a.m.

What do you mean by "Review-API". Was this a typo?

Apart from this sporadic errors it is definitely working fine on our side. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.