It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you post a new workitem to RTC with an attachment using OSLC API?

Shawn Carroll (2827) | asked May 18 '18, 10:34 a.m.

I've been submitting work items by feeding the parameters to a perl script and using LWP::UserAgent to post them in rdf+xml formatting. I've recently ran into an issue where we need to be able to include attachments when we create new workitems but I haven't found a way to accomplish this. Is there currently any way to post a new workitem with an attachment using the API?

2 answers

permanent link
Juan Arturo Cruz Cardona (132) | answered Oct 25 '22, 6:33 p.m.

Hi there, it's been a while since you asked this question! Did you find a clue in how do it?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Oct 26 '22, 2:54 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
  1. Please do not post questions as answers to old posts. Create your own question.
    1. As far as I can tell, there is no public API for uploading attachments. I have followed countless discussions here and I am unable to find a conclusive answer. I know others have found ways to do it, likely by recording the UI and then using the internal API. You have to upload the attachment forst and then you can add the link to the work item.  

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.