It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error uploading License Activation key

Mark Ireland (26115748) | asked Oct 06 '09, 9:01 a.m.
HI,

Can anybody assit me please, I am getting the error :-

Error uploading License Activation key: CRJAZ0979I There was an error while reading the license: The system cannot find the path specified.

Whenever I try and uplaod, I have tried different locations inc local and network, I have downloaded again from XL and made sure I hav ethe correct version.

WAS 6.1
RQM 2.0
On Windows

Ta

Mark.

2 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Oct 06 '09, 6:45 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Mark,
Are you using a supported browser? That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. Any chance you can give it a whirl in Firefox 3?
Regards,
John

HI,

Error uploading License Activation key: CRJAZ0979I There was an error while reading the license: The system cannot find the path specified.

Whenever I try and uplaod, I have tried different locations inc local and network, I have downloaded again from XL and made sure I hav ethe correct version.

WAS 6.1
RQM 2.0
On Windows

Ta

Mark.

permanent link
Mark Ireland (26115748) | answered Oct 12 '09, 4:04 a.m.
Hi,

I resolved this. This was caused by the location of Temporay dirs being changed in the enviromrnt variables. The sysadmi changed "c:\windows\temp" to be "d:\windows\temp" but did not create the "d:\windows\temp", once done no issues.

Ta

Mark.

Mark,
Are you using a supported browser? That's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. Any chance you can give it a whirl in Firefox 3?
Regards,
John

HI,

WAS 6.1
RQM 2.0
On Windows

Ta

Mark.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.