It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

OpenLDAP authentication in RTC Express-C

Ken Lin (2143) | asked Oct 05 '09, 9:55 p.m.
I am a beginner in RTC. I would like to use OpenLDAP to authenticate RTC express-c. I have some problems as follows:
1. Has anyone succeed? If any, could you please give me some instruction about this?
2. All users in our OpenLDAP belong to the "users" group. The system administrator do not want to create new groups for RTC. We want to manage group in RTC. The openLDAP just for user authentication. How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Ken

One answer

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Oct 06 '09, 12:42 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
-- There are few customers who are using Open LDAP.

>> 2: manage groups in RTC
-- We don't support this feature. Groups and user authentication must be managed in LDAP.

--- Balaji

I am a beginner in RTC. I would like to use OpenLDAP to authenticate RTC express-c. I have some problems as follows:
1. Has anyone succeed? If any, could you please give me some instruction about this?
2. All users in our OpenLDAP belong to the "users" group. The system administrator do not want to create new groups for RTC. We want to manage group in RTC. The openLDAP just for user authentication. How can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Ken

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.