It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does RTC v6.0.3 have OSLC-CM REST API?

Leon Sun (1312) | asked Jan 03 '18, 4:54 p.m.

I'm using RTC v6.0.3. How can I know if it has OSLC-CM REST API?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Jan 03 '18, 11:57 p.m.
Leon Sun selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Leon Sun commented Jan 04 '18, 9:31 a.m. | edited Jan 07 '18, 11:14 a.m.

I haven't seen those two documents before. I just reviewed them and didn't find a way to know if RTC v6.0.3 has OSLC-CM REST API though.

Actually I'm having issue to get correct response content of work item query through Python rtcclient. A valid sample query response content from Python rtcclient owner has something like “oslc_cm:Collection xmlns:oslc_cm” and “rtc_cm:archived”, but mine is just work item page’s source. I suspect it’s because our RTC has no OSLC-CM REST API support. I want to find out if it is the root cause.

Geoffrey Clemm commented Jan 07 '18, 11:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If one version of a Jazz application supports a given version of a given OSLC API, then all later versions of that Jazz application with support either that version of that OSLC API or a later version of that OSLC API.   Therefore, based on the articles Donald referenced, you are guaranteed that RTC v6.0.3 supports the OSLC CM API.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.