It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why does RTC - Jenkins plugin is not displaying the changes

Firoz Khan (121021) | asked Dec 22 '17, 2:15 a.m.
edited Dec 22 '17, 2:19 a.m.

Hello,

I have integrated  RTC 6.0.2 and Jenkins 2.8 with team concert plugin the build is working as expected but jenkins is showing the Snapshot and build definition not showing the accepted changesets ( showing as no changes)  and i cannt see any chnages under recent changes also .Kinldy help me if i have missed to enable something.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Firoz Khan

One answer

permanent link
Lakshmi Narasimhan T V (4415) | answered Dec 22 '17, 8:03 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Are you using the repository workspace in any other job or build definition? In that case, the changes would have been accepted into the repository workspace by that build and it won't be accepted again in your build. To check this, you can open the build definition's Jazz Source Control tab. If the repository workspace is used in any other build definition, a warning icon would appear with the name of the other build definition using the same repository workspace.

Comments
Firoz Khan commented Dec 23 '17, 11:22 a.m.

Thank you lakshmi for your response.

This is the first job and first build definition and not used any where else apart from this job and build definition

Lakshmi Narasimhan T V commented Dec 26 '17, 12:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Each Jenkins build will have a snapshot even if there are no new changes accepted or discarded. Can you deliver some changes to the stream, run a build and check whether the changes show up in the Changes page?

Firoz Khan commented Dec 26 '17, 3:58 a.m.

I have tried the suggested scenario the changes page displays only snapshot.      

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.