It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to load Manual test scripts into RQM

Rashmi G (1175) | asked Sep 28 '09, 11:54 a.m.
Any option to load the test scripts created in word document in to RQM.

5 answers

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Sep 28 '09, 6:34 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

See
RQMExcelWordImporter @ http://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter
However, per the above page "Word based import to RQM is temporarily unavailable." Can anyone else comment on an ETA for the Word add-in?

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Sep 30 '09, 6:42 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry - the ETA is still "soon". We've been trying to get it out but it's been getting delayed. I may have some more specific dates tomorrow and I'll update appropriately.

Thanks,
John

See
RQMExcelWordImporter @ http://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter
However, per the above page "Word based import to RQM is temporarily unavailable." Can anyone else comment on an ETA for the Word add-in?

permanent link
Brian Doherty (3132) | answered Oct 06 '09, 5:27 p.m.
I downloaded the RQMExcelWordImporter tool and contrary to the document "Hint : the install includes several sample documents with associated configuration files that can be used as patterns to build your configuration file from. "
there are no sample documents with associated configuration files included. Do you know where I could get these?
Thanks,
Brian,,,

permanent link
Patrick Van Zandt (1.2k1) | answered Oct 06 '09, 7:26 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I downloaded the RQMExcelWordImporter tool and contrary to the document "Hint : the install includes several sample documents with associated configuration files that can be used as patterns to build your configuration file from. "
there are no sample documents with associated configuration files included. Do you know where I could get these?
Thanks,
Brian,,,

The samples are installed at
C:\Program Files\IBM\RQMExcelImporter\Samples\

permanent link
Brian Doherty (3132) | answered Oct 06 '09, 7:48 p.m.
Thanks Patrick,
Regards,
Brian...

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.