It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RM DNG 6.0.4 - Cannot sort by Comments. Used to work in 6.0.3

Richard K (25312) | asked Sep 01 '17, 8:39 a.m.

Hello,

I believe this is a bug introduced in version 6.0.4 of RM DNG. It worked in 6.0.3. In a module, display the Comments column, which displays different icons for the status of comments on artifacts. For artifacts with no comments, the Comments column for those artifacts is blank. In 6.0.3, I could sort by the Comments column, and it would group all of the artifacts-without-comments/blanks together and all of the artifacts-with-comments/icons together. In 6.0.4, you can still click the Comments column and DNG changes the order of the artifacts, but the blanks and icons are not grouped together. I have no idea how it is sorting the Comments column.

Thanks,

Richard

Comments
Richard K commented Sep 01 '17, 11:26 a.m.

Hmm, maybe that's it. We're on 6.0.4 iFix002. Thanks for the response. Do you happen to know where I could find the release notes for iFix003 to see what else changed in that release?

Rosa Naranjo commented Sep 01 '17, 4:13 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/6.0.4?p=allDownloads Has a readme.txt zip to download for iFix003.  You can also find this on FixCentral.

One answer

permanent link
Ulf Arne Bister (1.3k413) | answered Sep 01 '17, 10:42 a.m.

I just tried with a 6.0.4 ifix03 and it works like expected: clicking on comments column groups by icon / no icon.
Either it got fixed in one of the ifixes or this is just that particular modul / project area. What exact version are you running? (Question mark upper right --> About this application)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.