It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

can we associate CCM and DNG team's?

shubham shahu (105249) | asked Jun 09 '17, 2:28 a.m.
edited Jun 09 '17, 2:56 a.m.

can we associate CCM and DNG team's?

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 09 '17, 2:34 a.m. | edited Jun 09 '17, 2:46 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is not a question that makes any sense. If you want to ask this forum, please spend a minimal time to ask a question that people can actually answer. See How should I ask a question in the Forum if I want to receive useful answers?

shubham shahu commented Jun 09 '17, 2:42 a.m.

Yes dear i know but it is typing mistake i mean CCM instead of CLM please leave the answer if you know the answer of this question it would be helpfull. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 12 '17, 2:51 a.m.

The question is not any better. It is unclear to me what associate means and what the purpose of the association would be. Anyway, the answer is most likely: No

shubham shahu selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jun 13 '17, 1:11 a.m.

I'm going to guess that you are asking whether a CCM team area can somehow be associated with a DNG team area, similar to the way one can associate a CCM project area with a DNG project area, using the Lifecycle Project Administration application, and that the purpose of the association is to somehow simplify adding team members to both of those team areas.  Assuming that is the case, then Ralph's answer applies, i.e. "No".

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jun 13 '17, 4:07 a.m. | edited Jun 13 '17, 4:08 a.m.

I am not aware of any (obvious) ways to associate team areas across applications. If there is no possible association (except indirect via names) it can not be used for anything, right? Hence the answer is no, QED?

Geoffrey Clemm commented Jun 13 '17, 2:10 p.m.

Yes, my answer certainly is "no".

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.