It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to add all the subscriber to an email with task owner of workitem ?

Saumya Gupta (29431) | asked Apr 24 '17, 6:53 a.m.

Hi,

Could you please tell me that when we assigned any task to owner , email goes to task owner.
Query: i want to sent that email to owner as well as  all the subscriber whoever in that task ?

Hope to get you back soon!! 

One answer

permanent link
Salman Shaikh (23412873) | answered Apr 24 '17, 6:20 p.m.

By Default it goes to all subscribers. Let me clear this point .

1. Once you add anybody as owner he will be added in subscribers section of workitem and will receive all changes being made in workitem
2. Once you mention someone in comment he will be added in subscribers and will receive all changes being made in workitem
3. Once you change owner from 1 person to other both will be added in subscribers and will receive all changes being made in workitem.

Now to enable subscriber emails it depends on every users own preferences. You can set the preferences like when to receive emails. Please find the attached image below.

Note :  You can below screen by --> Open https://server-name:9443/ccm/web then click on Name icon top right of the page then click my Profile and Licenses --> Mail Configurations.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.