It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to move RTC 3.0.1 derby database to different server?

carlos roberto (21443030) | asked Mar 23 '17, 8:40 a.m.

When I installed RTC 3.0.1 some years ago, I used to see many documents describing how to move Derby database, indexes, users properties to another physical server. I remember that there is a guideline to make the backups using repotools and copy and then go to the new RTC 3.0.1 in the new server, delete some directories, import or copy the files to correct directories and then make some updates in some property files or configuration pages. The problem is that I have searched this forum or even the internet and, until now, I could not find any document that provides all this information step by step, as I used to see years ago. Can someone point me links or resources where I can find this kind of instructions but more detailed as possible. My current RTC server is behind a protected network with no access to internet and the connection speed is very slow where in conf directory I have just admin, jazz and jts directories
Regards.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.