It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Steps being Repeated twice/ mismatch in RQM While Executing scripts

sousan hussain (29754) | asked Mar 16 '17, 12:11 a.m.

It is observed that few steps in test execution result is not exactly same as it is defined in the test script. Test script has keywords in all steps but only few steps has mismatch.

Template version : 6.0.2 (Default)

Comments
sousan hussain commented Mar 16 '17, 12:16 a.m.

here are 2 examples :
Example, 1- In script Step 7 has a key word in which 5 steps are there but while executing it is creating as individual like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 steps rather than creating step 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5.
Example, 2, Steps are getting repeated.

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Mar 16 '17, 7:40 p.m.

I did a quick test with v6.0.2 ifix04 and did not see any problem.
. before you run the test case, does the script itself show the correct 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc in the step 7? is it only the result showing different?

. So whenever you run the same TCER again, you will always observe the same problem in the same step?

. I don't see any similar defect raised in v6.0.2. I guess it could be hard for the community to troubleshooting this problem unless there is a pattern you can find out on how to reproduce the problem and how the script is constructed in your environment is more clear.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.