It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the API to get usernames and their roles for a given project.

Anunay Thakur (212) | asked Nov 09 '16, 5:24 a.m.
edited Nov 09 '16, 5:30 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
For a given project, I want to get the list of all users which are related to that project. Along with the usernames I want to get the roles of the users specified for that particular project. How can this be done?

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Nov 09 '16, 4:37 p.m.
I recommend Ralph Schoon's Ultimate Jazz blog and in particular this post

I have used the examples in the specific post in many creative ways.   For example,  our company requires periodic Business Need assessments where each Jazz user is notified of that need and may reply "Not Needed".  For that I have scripted weekly jobs that bubble up the membership(s) to the highest level ( I.e. the Project Area ).   Another use is within the custom Jazz Access request application to allow users to view their memberships in a given repository showing also their roles as well as all the project administrators and their roles.   Another use within that same application is for access administrators to remove users from specific project areas.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.