It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Hide summary label

Ilona Krammer (159447) | asked Sep 05 '16, 5:01 a.m.
Is it possible to hide the label for the summary field when using the field in the header? I tried the attribute labelVisible and set it to false but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Is there another way?

I have set the summary to readonly because it is filled from a script and now it just doesn't look really nice because there is kind of a "step" between the label and the actual text - so if there's a way to correct that instead of hiding the label I'd be fine too.

Just wondered if I could solve that without changing anything concerning CSS etc.

One answer

permanent link
Karthik Krishnan (8825117163) | answered Sep 05 '16, 12:04 p.m.
 After making change in the attribute, did you try doing "Synchronise Attributes" using Eclipse client for it to get activated for older work items (in case you are looking at the older ones)

Comments
Ilona Krammer commented Sep 06 '16, 2:22 a.m.

Unfortunately this does not work since this is not something you set for an attribute but for the presentation of the attribute.

And it also does not work for new work items.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.