It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Attribute Customization - set Unassigned value to an enum field on workflow action (before Save)

hermoine z (1112) | asked Sep 02 '16, 2:07 p.m.
 hi

Following is the use case :

I need to set a custom attribute viz. 'Found in Release' enum value to 'Unassigned' when I click on State field and select an action. For example, in order to move from Verified to closed state, I have to chose from one of the 2 actions - Close or Verification Failed. If Verification Failed is selected, the WI state becomes Rejected.

When 'Verification Failed' action is selected (WI not yet saved), I would like to reset the 'Found in Release' field and set its value to 'Unassigned'.  How can I bring in this script onto my RTC ? 

I could create a condition and use the getWorkflowAction () etc..but against what Precondition should I associate this newly create condition to ? (P.S: In my RTC, I see only 2 condition related Precondition options- Required Attributes/RO attributes for conditions)

Please help !!!!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.