It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG: REST request for all resources is not returning up-to-date representation of ds:traceability element

Tobias Klein (2114) | asked Aug 10 '16, 11:45 a.m.
edited Aug 10 '16, 11:47 a.m.
 Hello!

I'm using the DNG Reportable REST API as described on the jazz.net Wiki. I think I have found some kind of bug when requesting resources from the server.

I'm requesting resources using the following REST query:
/rm/publish/resources?projectURI=<project-uri>&vvc.configuration=<global-configuration-url>

The observed behavior is that not all returned ds:artifact elements contain an up-to-date ds:traceability element with all the artifact links. If some artifact has just been modified right before the request, the response xml does not contain an up-to-date representation of the links.

When I filter the resources with a moduleURI parameter or when accessing one particular artifact with a resourceURI the ds:traceability section is delivered correctly according to the latest changes in DNG.

Is there an explanation for why the ds:traceability section is not up-to-date when all resources are requested? I feel like this is a bug.

Best regards, 
Tobias

Comments
Tobias Klein commented Aug 15 '16, 3:54 a.m.

Is there anyone who can respond to my question?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.