It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Integrating Build Forge and RTC - CRRTC3529W: The execution of Jazz Build Engine completed with a non-zero return code (RC=1). Jbe: Java was started but returned exit code=1

Deepali Deshmukh (8914260) | asked Jun 22 '16, 2:29 a.m.
I have configured RTC 6.0.1 (Eclipse client 5.0) and Build Forge V 8.0. When I request build from RTC/BF, RTC workspace code is not copied to BF workspace.

I can see the error message as below if I set my engineID to BSWTest_TestEngine.
Exception occurred in build loop: CRRTC3539E: The following engine is a Rational Build Forge build engine: "BSWTest_TestEngine". Only engines of type "Jazz Build Engine" can be used with the "-engineId" argument.
CRRTC3529W: The execution of Jazz Build Engine completed with a non-zero return code (RC=1).

while when I set my engineID to default it show below error message
2016-06-21 19:22:07 [Jazz build engine] CRRTC3521W: Warning: The build engine is either not in the repository, or it cannot be accessed by the following user: "myadmin". The ID of the build engine is "default".”

Below is the list of environment variable set in BF
Build_Password=password
Build_User=myadmin
Repository_Address=https://d-9376:9443/ccm/
Build_Engine_Path=C:\BuildToolKit\buildsystem\buildengine\eclipse
team_scm_acceptBeforeFetch=true
team_scm_buildOnlyIfChanges=true
team_scm_deleteDestinationBeforeFetch=false
team_scm_fetchDestination=default
team_scm_workspaceUUID=default
personalBuild=false
scheduledBuild=false
engineUUID=
buildResultUuid=default
buildResultUUID=
buildRequesterUserId=default
buildEngineHostName=default
buildEngineId=BSWTest_TestEngine
buildforge.socketTimeout=30
engineID=default
Please guide, where I am making an mistake or missed anything.

Thanks in Advance!

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.