It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is there missing data from my RLKS report on Authorized User licenses

Gary Day (18814) | asked May 04 '16, 11:12 a.m.

We want to monitor the usage of Authorized User CAL licenses in our RTC installation.

We have enabled the logging in the JTS advanced properties and the calLogFile.csv is created and being added to.

We also installed the RLKS Agent on the server to use the CalLogFile.csv and installed and configured the Admin and Reporting Tool to use the installed RLKS Agent. An initial report for March showed some Change and Configuration Management data. rerunning or creating a report for April shows nothing! If I extend the report to March and April it shows the March data only.

Looking directly at the CalLogFile shows nearly 1000 lines of April license usage (in addition to the March data).

I have restarted both the Agents and the Admin tool services to no effect. I have even removed the server from the Admin tool and readded it but the problem continues

Does anybody have any idea what is going on and how to fix it?

Comments
Gary Day commented May 04 '16, 11:14 a.m.

By the way we are using v8.1.4.9 Agent and Admin Tool

One answer

permanent link
Edmundo Junior (1) | answered Nov 08 '18, 1:45 p.m.

Gary,

I had the same problem but I had to update the RLKS ART to the version informed below and then perform the following steps:

- Restart the RCL agent on the JTS server

- Restart the RCL agent on the RLKS ART server

- Access the RLKS ART web console (https://RLKS_ART:4743/rcladmin

- On the Servers tab, click on the JTS server

- On the report tab, click the actions button and remove reports

- Still report tab, then click the start report button

JTS - Version 6.0.4 iFix009 - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6.5
agent and admin tool - Version 8.1.5.1 - Windows Server 2008 R2

I hope it helps.
<form action="/" enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" id="gt-form" method="post" name="text_form"> </form>
Sobre o Google TradutorComunidadeCelular

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.