It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Config management in Sandbox

Bruno Di Giandomenico (501123) | asked Apr 16 '16, 10:29 a.m.
 How can I enable Configuration management in the Sandbox, to test how it works ? If I go in the project configuration it is not possible to enable it, at least in the DNG portion, thus I am not able to create a Changeset. I am not yet sure it can be enabled also in the QM.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Apr 18 '16, 12:18 a.m.
You'll need to create new sandboxes if your old ones are not GC enabled. At the time of my post, I can select the option "6.0.2 RC3 with Configuration Management" when creating CLM sandboxes. QM and RM projects are created as GC already enabled. An added bonus of this option is that now we can access the Manage Project Properties page of RM.
Bruno Di Giandomenico selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Bruno Di Giandomenico commented Apr 18 '16, 2:28 a.m.

Just a question on the answer. How do I delete the sandox ? There is directive of connecting to https://jazz.net/sandbox03/setup/web and use the pull down menu, but I do not seem able to find them

Donald Nong commented Apr 18 '16, 3:24 a.m.

Once the sandbox is created, you should get an invitation email with the link to your project. I don't know how to delete the sandboxes, but the system will delete them for you - the current CM enabled trial only lasts for a week.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.