It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Fetching Project properties in DNG using oslc

Sudipto Sarkar (631343) | asked Apr 07 '16, 8:40 a.m.
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to fetch project properties like (Attributes , enumerations) using oslc. But I am not getting a link in services.xml. Could you please help me with the steps.

Regards,
Sud

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Apr 15 '16, 5:37 a.m.
In the project services.xml document, you should see many <oslc:ResourceShape> attributes. Do a GET against such attribute and you should have the details.

You cannot get the information the same way as in the Project Properties page though.
Sudipto Sarkar selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Shriraam Balasubramanian commented Apr 18 '16, 11:10 a.m. | edited Apr 18 '16, 9:05 p.m.

Hello Donald Nong ,

Thanks a lot for your reply.
But there are many resource shape tags I could find.

How can find specific tags for Artifact Types, Artifact Attributes, Artifact Data Types etc?

If I can query using GET method, I can find certain project properties data not completely. Is it also possible to edit, add or delete any project properties data using REST Client? Please confirm.

Regards

Donald Nong commented Apr 18 '16, 9:05 p.m.

If your intention is to manage the project properties as in the Manage Project Properties page, then the answer is no.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.