It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Multiple categories in BIRT report for RQM

Dmitry A. Lesin (24825896) | asked Mar 16 '16, 2:20 p.m.
Hello!
In one of the project areas, in the project properties section, I created a category for RQM's (version 4.0.7) test cases with input of multiple values. Next, I created several test cases. And for one of them, I defined several values in the custom category field (which is named "Project_Center"):

Test cases in RQM

But when I use "com.ibm.rqm.planning.TestCase" in BIRT report, I can not see all values for "Project_Center" category. For example, I was expecting have 5 records for test cases but I have only three records with the only value for "test case 1":

Test cases in BIRT

Could somebody give an advice if there's a way to display all category values for a testing artifacts in BIRT? I will appreciate any recommendations and advises!
Thank you very much in advance!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Mar 18 '16, 10:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Dmitry,

You may want to try the table 'LIVE_TEST_CASE' in the 'PLANNING_SNAPSHOT' snapshot.  It contains the information of the Test Cases, including the category type and category name.

Thanks,
Clara
Dmitry A. Lesin selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Dmitry A. Lesin commented Mar 18 '16, 10:39 a.m.

Hi Clara,

Now I even can not explain why I wasn't working with the planning snapshot earlier!

Thank you very much for such a clear and simple answer!!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.