It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Required Properties for other role than everyne not available

Benjamin Chauviere (37128) | asked Mar 14 '16, 5:01 a.m.
Hello,

I would like to set some fields required in the behavior. I can see having the 'Required Properties' for everyone but when I select another role and click add, I cannot see it ?

Why this precondition is not available for the other roles? Even if I unselect the flag 'precondition and followup', I cannot see it as a choice for other roles.

Thank you for your thoughts,

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 14 '16, 8:41 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I looked at it and got the same behavior with 6.0.1. I will try to take the time to look at other versions.
On the other hand, I found this: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/154347/what-is-the-usage-difference-between-required-properties-and-required-attributes-for-type-and-state-operation-behaviour-for-save-work-item

And there are basically new preconditions such as Required Attributes For Type and State (which can be used instead of the old Required Properties) I am not sure why the old one is not visible for the other users, but I would suggest to look at the new behavior.
Benjamin Chauviere selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Mar 14 '16, 8:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Same in 5.0.2.

Benjamin Chauviere commented Mar 15 '16, 4:03 a.m.

You are right, Thanks Ralph.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.