It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

error message while installing express server through IBM Installer manager.

Sidra Tariq (1324) | asked Mar 10 '16, 4:09 a.m.
i am using windows 7- 64 bit and trying to install CML web installer 5.0.2
whenever i click on express server, i got this error message. 
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.jts package specified in the C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0.2\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.product-clm package specified in the C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0.2\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rtc package specified in the C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0.2\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rdm package specified in the C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0.2\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.
The com.ibm.team.install.jfs.app.rqm package specified in the C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\CLM-Web-Installer-Win-5.0.2\im\win32.win32.x86_64\install-server.xml file cannot be found.

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 10 '16, 4:24 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Follow the download tips on the download page. Use a download manager to download the files.
Your version is likely corrupt due to a download issue and you should delete it and download it again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.