It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Finalize application error - Failed to check the existence of LPA deployed templates.

Michael Alberda (2311447) | asked Feb 27 '16, 9:50 a.m.
Good Day,

We are currently upgrading from v5.0.2 to v6.0 and have completed all steps successfully. However, I cannot finalize the application as it is throwing the error "Failed to check the existence of LPA deployed templates".

When I go to /jts/lpa/templates I receive the error "com.ibm.team.jfs.sdk.common.ResourceGoneException".

We are now at a stand still and cannot proceed. Is this perhaps a known Issue?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you,
Kind regards,
Michael Alberda

Comments
Don Yang commented Mar 02 '16, 2:01 a.m.

Do you have any ifix applied on v6.0? if not, I would suggest to apply ifix and then upgrade from v5.0.2. There are some known issues(not very sure it is exactly the same error or not though) in v6.0 and fixed in ifix and it is suggested to have the ifix before upgrade.

Qin Wang commented Sep 25 '16, 9:55 a.m. | edited Sep 25 '16, 10:13 p.m.

Hi Michael Alberda,
I faced the same issue for upgrading CLM from 5.0.1 to 6.0.1, and I applied ifix 004 for CLM601 before upgrade from 5.0.1. Have you solved this issue?

@Don, do you have any advice for it? thank you

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Sep 26 '16, 1:30 a.m.
@QinWang, as we discussed, there is a known defect here:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=394738

The general workaround is explained in the technote:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21973752

In some cases, reindex (against jts and other applications) is required to workaround the issue.
If the issue persists after following the technote and reindex, we would need to look into the logs and har file further.
Please contact CLM support in that situation.
Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.