It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why am I getting a "Missing Required License" error with Informational Error Code CRJAZ2676I when I try to add a comment to a work item I created.

Stuart Frische (1111) | asked Jan 28 '16, 6:00 p.m.
I get a Missing Required License error when I try to either:
  a) add a simple comment to a work item I created or
  b) try to change the state of a work item I created.
I've tried modifying these work items:
but I get this message:
Missing required license.

An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server. Status=400.  Message: CRJAZ2676I Details about the error were written to the log file. To find this data, search the log file for this identifier: bb1c80ea-b39a-4a4d-bd5e-f7a8bc232d52.  Root cause: CRJAZ2676I Details about the error were written to the log file. To find this data, search the log file for this identifier: d773a7cb-a8af-4785-b113-ddac5ea8c13f.  Root cause: Internal error.

Since I was trying to manipulate a record I had created, i.e. I was doing something that used to work, I assumed one of these things might have happened:
  1. My license has expired
  2. A license server that I'm tied to is down
  3. Something was changed in my account privs (svfrisch)
This message would have been more helpful if it gave me some ideas of where to find "the log file".  I Googled the CRJAZ2676I id and led me to a TWiki page that only provided a vanilla restatement of the error message and provided no additional explanation or user action.

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 28 '16, 8:10 p.m.

I see that you're the owner of Task 370113, so I believe you're an IBM employee, right? In this case, it may be easier to raise the issue internally.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.