It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Install Jazz codegen tool note for RTC2.0 development

enzo zuk (12693) | asked Aug 05 '09, 7:10 a.m.
hi,
following https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ComponentDevelopmentSetup about Install Jazz codegen tool note for RTC2.0 development, where i should put the attached codegen-update-site-v200902041255.zip ?

i try to unzip its content (feature folder, plugin folder and site.xml) in ../jazz/client/eclipse/codegen/eclipse, substituting the old feature and plugin folders relative to the standard codegen(codegen-v20080604-1704.zip) with the news and addind the new plugins in target platform...
then i restart rtc client, and right-click on my .ecore file, but in the context menu the item "Jazz Tools > Generate Component" not appear...

2 answers

permanent link
john chang (1121) | answered Aug 05 '09, 10:10 a.m.
hi,
following https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ComponentDevelopmentSetup about Install Jazz codegen tool note for RTC2.0 development, where i should put the attached codegen-update-site-v200902041255.zip ?

i try to unzip its content (feature folder, plugin folder and site.xml) in ../jazz/client/eclipse/codegen/eclipse, substituting the old feature and plugin folders relative to the standard codegen(codegen-v20080604-1704.zip) with the news and addind the new plugins in target platform...
then i restart rtc client, and right-click on my .ecore file, but in the context menu the item "Jazz Tools > Generate Component" not appear...

Try help->software updates-> available sites to install this plug in.

Hope that helps.

Allen

permanent link
enzo zuk (12693) | answered Aug 05 '09, 12:11 p.m.

Try help->software updates-> available sites to install this plug in.

Hope that helps.

Allen

1000 thanks, but the problem persists...
Jazz Tool > Generate Code is only available with standard codegen-v20080604-1704.zip and without codegen-update-site-v200902041255.zip :(

enzo

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.