It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Client for Eclipse IDE 1.0.1.1 windows download corrupt

Michael Bunnell (6821819) | asked Aug 04 '09, 4:06 p.m.
I tried downloading the Client for Eclipse IDE, 1.0.1.1, Windows x86 (366.65 MB) version today, and it only downloaded 75 of the 366 MB. Can someone check to see if it is corrupted please?

I realize that 2.0 is out, but am looking to download this for a specific reason.

Thank you

Mike

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Aug 04 '09, 4:53 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I tried downloading the Client for Eclipse IDE, 1.0.1.1, Windows x86 (366.65 MB) version today, and it only downloaded 75 of the 366 MB. Can someone check to see if it is corrupted please?

I realize that 2.0 is out, but am looking to download this for a specific reason.

Thank you

Mike

Hi Mike

This is a timeout of some sort on the download. This happens to me every now and then - you need to restart the download from scratch and it will download at some point. You may also want to try some sort of download management software to grab the file that will restart the download where you left off.

I do find the most reliable way to grab the bits is to use the IBM Installation Manager to install direct from the web. I realize you may not have the option to do this, but wanted to make sure you knew about this option too.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.