It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Regarding deployment of MTM project (Jke Banking application) in RQM(qm) through command line

Kaipa Sudheernath Reddy (1128) | asked Jan 12 '16, 9:01 a.m.
Hi
I want to deploy MTM project(JKE banking application) in RQM(qm) through the command line.If that possible please share the details..
Thanks in advnace

Accepted answer

permanent link
Roberto Sanchez Herrera (2862) | answered Jan 15 '16, 9:54 a.m.
You can install MTM while running setup from command line, but you cannot indicate which MTM applications to install, the process will install all the MTM applications for all the registered applications you have. For example, if CCM and QM are registered to JTS during setup, MTM for both CCM and QM will be installed.

Here you can find more information on how to run setup from command line,  the setup command, and a sample response file. Note at the bottom of the response file this line:

admin\:com.ibm.team.lpa.deploySampleStep\:lpa.deploy.MTM=true
That line indicates the setup process to install MTM.
I'm not aware of other way to do what you need. at least easily.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 15 '16, 9:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Interesting.

To setup the licenses from a commandline please see: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/213832/can-we-assign-license-to-users-in-jke-banking-application-from-command-line which was the other question.

One other answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jan 15 '16, 7:42 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am ot aware that this can be easily done.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.