It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can i create a report in JRS starting with a module like BRD(Business requirement document) or FRD(Functional requirement document)?

sanjay Kushwaha (1513) | asked Dec 22 '15, 9:19 a.m.
edited Jan 11 '16, 1:47 p.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)
How can i create  a report in JRS(Jazz Reporting Service) starting with a module like BRD(Business requirement document) or FRD(Functional requirement document)?
I want to  create a report for requirement artifacts beginning with a module such that the report has all the requirements listed for that specific module followed by the next module with all its requirements.I am using JRS version 5.0.2 and when i create a report i get all requirements listed randomly irrespective of the module they belong to.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Petru Acsinte (1311) | answered Jan 13 '16, 1:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In order to be able to report in the context of a collection (i.e. collection or module), the Requirement Collection shape needs to be made available for selection in JRS. This is not currently supported when DW is used as a datasource. It is supported for LQE but only in 6.0.1.
The enhancement is tracked by https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/362600
sanjay Kushwaha selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.