It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Looking some input on extending RTC UI to iOS & Andriod mobile devices

Rohit Rishabh (1531136) | asked Dec 07 '15, 12:22 p.m.
Our team is looking to create an RTC mobile app for iOS and android platform. We are looking for some input regarding the available APIs that we can use and any reference as a starting point.

Apart from having basic capabilities of searching and opening a work item in RTC, we are also looking to have a dashboard kind of capability to display graphical reports on mobile app.

Any input regarding this will be really appreciated.

Accepted answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Dec 07 '15, 2:01 p.m.
RTC doesn't provide any mobile UI library, nor graphics (charts & graphs) library. those would be platform specific.

the plain java api or the OSLC rest api are the two I would look at.. one requires java, the other is a URL based api.
the OSLC rest api is not as functional as the plain java, but then again you don't need java.
I have never developed for the mobile platforms, so I don't know what the capabilities are.
Rohit Rishabh selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rohit Rishabh commented Dec 07 '15, 4:58 p.m.

Thanks for your input Sam.
Can you forward reference links to start with Java api and rest api. We basically want to understand how it works.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.