It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI Jazz Namespace not created during RRDI 5.0.2 setup and RRDI setup is locked

Marinept Villalobos (472131) | asked Oct 07 '15, 11:10 a.m.
Hello,

We have a couple of issues  with RRDI configuration process.
RRDI is 5.0.2, RTC and RQM are 5.0.2 with sqlserver 2012.

1-  We were doing a new installation of RRDI 5.0.2, but in step 1 of "Configure Rational Reporting User Administration", after validating the URI, username, password, oauth consumer secret of Jazz Team Server.
The setup validated it sucessfully but it didn't show the configure part and it went directly to next.
We were able to continue with the other steps of the setup, deploying the cognos datamodels and the rest, without problems however when we check IBM Cognos configuration the Jazz Namespace wasn't there.
The setup didn't showed any error message.

2- After completing the setup of RRDI (still with the issue 1), if we want to edit some values, the setup's text boxes appeared in read-only mode, and I'm logging with the setupadmin.
This did not happened in our testing enviroments, and we tested it with two installations of both RRDI and JTS.
We can't make any changes in setup's cconfigurations.

Any feedback is appreciated, Thanks.

M.V.

One answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Oct 07 '15, 11:14 a.m.
Hello Marinept,

which browser are you using to open the setup pages?
Can you try with a different one (for example Firefox or IE)?

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Marinept Villalobos commented Oct 07 '15, 12:10 p.m.

Hello Francesco

Yes, we used both browsers as we noticed that RRDI is more compatible with firefox and IE. Also the setup was tested with both sucessfully.

However, in this particular deployment, the setup appears as readonly after the configuration and I can't edit the values. All the setup is made with an administrator account.

And for the Jazz namespace same case happened, I can't change any value and the setup only validated and inmediately skipped the configure namespace part.

Thanks for your time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.