It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can you import environment options into a Test Plan

Ian Wark (79713550) | asked Sep 17 '15, 12:56 a.m.
edited Sep 17 '15, 10:33 a.m. by Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12)
I am using RQM 4.0.7 iFix004 and MS Office 2013 64bit with the RQM 4.0.7 Excel Importer.
We ran the Testplan_Testcase_Testscript_TER_Environment_Iteration_AllInOne.xls sample as is in a fresh project area. No errors are displayed on import.

I get 3 Test Environments added to the "Big_Plan" Test Plan, but we are not sure how to import Platform Coverage environment options. Are you able to import Platform Coverage environment options? Or when you import the Test Environments, are you able to configure the Platform Coverage, instead of it just saying "Not Configured"?

Test Environments have no options

Can we import new Test Environment options?

Comments
Ian Wark commented Sep 17 '15, 2:32 a.m.

I believe the Environment Options list comes from [Manage Project Properties] > [Lab Resource and Channel Properties], so an import of new properties into there would add new options to Platform Coverage.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Sep 18 '15, 2:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ian,

Currently we dont support setting the environment options for ExcelWordImporter. You can open an enhancement if its required for your project

- Reshma
Ian Wark selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.