It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to add a description to label of enumerated list of attribute data type in Doors Next Generation?

Rosalind Ashby (433) | asked Sep 11 '15, 8:33 a.m.
Is it possible to add a description to label of enumerated list of attribute data type in Doors Next Generation?

I have created a custom status attribute which is using an enumerated list attribute data type. This contains a long list of statuses which I'd like to somehow provide a rationale for.

I'm making use of the description for a number of custom attributes, which is then visible as a pop up when the attribute is hovered over. It would be great if I could do the same thing with the values too, but sadly there isn't an option to add a description to the values. Is there any way I might be able to achieve a similar end result?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered Sep 11 '15, 9:17 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rosie,
That is not possible right now.
If it's an important feature for the product for you, feel free to put in a request for enhancement for RDNG, you can do that here: IBM Software RFE Community
Rosalind Ashby selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.