It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Question on workitem editor presentations

nannette Mori (50575) | asked Aug 18 '15, 5:59 p.m.

For my workitem I have a section called planning.  I created 3 new fields that need to be added to the section"planning".  They want these 3 fields in the 'planning section' but I need to separate these 3 fields from the rest of the fields in planning and Identify those fields with a label.  When you create a section, there is name that goes with the section, well I can't create a section within a section and I can use a line separator or separator attribute but I need to identify what these 3 fields are for which a line separator/separator does not contain a title.

So in the planning section I need to do this

Title

Field 1

Field 2

Field 3

and separate with the other fields in the planning section.  Is there a way I can do this?  I need to group these 3 fields together and have a title identifying what these are....?

Thank You,
Nan Mori

One answer

permanent link
Brian Fleming (1.6k11928) | answered Aug 19 '15, 11:49 a.m.
I would suggest using a line separator and a non-attribute based presentation of kind "Static Text" for your title.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.