It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jenkins build with 4.0.2 RTC

SMitha kumari (245254) | asked Jul 18 '13, 8:03 a.m.

Hi team,

We integrated RTC with Jenkeins build with RTC 4.0.2 version. But while running the build we are getting 2 build results on RTC side .. 1st one with failed and 2nd one with Build passed.. & on Jenkeins we are getting single message saying build passed

1 st one is throwing error as :

java.io.IOException: Error submitting build to Hudson/Jenkins. Expected code 200 OK but received code 201 with message: Created

at com.ibm.rational.hudson.team.internal.service.HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.startHudsonBuild(HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.java:283

But the same issue we are not seeing with RTC 4.0.3 .. Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Regards,
Smitha

4.0.2 build issue

Comments
Monika Gupta commented Sep 16 '13, 2:45 a.m.

I am getting similar error, you could solve this?

I am trying to setup RTC 4.0.2 to use jenkins build engine. Build results are fine on jenkins side but in RTC console it is showing below mentioned error

Error starting Hudson/Jenkins build for job "AMPD Build Job":

java.io.IOException: Error submitting build to Hudson/Jenkins. Expected code 200 OK but received code 201 with message: Created

at com.ibm.rational.hudson.team.internal.service.HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.startHudsonBuild(HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.java:283)

at com.ibm.rational.hudson.team.internal.service.HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.processRequest(HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.java:141)

at com.ibm.rational.hudson.team.internal.service.HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.run(HudsonBuildLoopRunnable.java:107)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rafael Hayama (15926) | answered Jul 18 '13, 8:04 p.m.
 Hi SMitha,

This is a known defect and has been corrected in version 4.0.3, which explains why you are not getting this error in 4.0.3. Follow up is a suggested workaround.

Set permissions for anonymous users to grant Overall/Read and Job/Read permissions, as shown in the attached screen shot.  This will allow anonymous users to view the jobs and builds, but not take any further action (in particular, this does not expose the job's workspace, i.e. the source code).

Regards, Rafael.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.