It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - personal build requesting failed

gokul sk (72610) | asked Jun 22 '15, 11:16 a.m.
While requesting new personal build immediately received the below attached error.

No build happened and no more addition error.

Error: NoSuchElementException;

Please let me know any details to resolve the issue.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 23 '15, 2:45 a.m.

hi Gokul,
Can you look into <your-workspace>/.metadata/.log file and provide entire stack trace (including caused by section)?

3 answers

permanent link
DJ Houghton (2663) | answered Jun 22 '15, 11:43 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Maybe it is a visibility issue? Is your workspace private? I can't remember the failure message, but I believe the build is run by a different user so if your workspace is marked as private then the build isn't able to see and load it.

You can check the workspace visibility by opening it in the workspace editor. Select it in the Pending Changes or Team Artifacts view and choose Open.

If it is private try setting it to public (or something visible to the build user) and trying again.

permanent link
gokul sk (72610) | answered Jun 23 '15, 6:49 a.m.
Thanks your information.

Will check the visibility details /logs.

I need to update one details, when ever we open new window - its working(able to request new build) again after few hrs getting the same error.

permanent link
gokul sk (72610) | answered Jun 23 '15, 11:47 a.m.
I checked visibility - its selected scope , we selected scope option only while creation new repository workspace.

I  checked .metadata for logs. i am seeing more locks/logs files. Is there any specific file name?

Only one machine getting this error, might machine issue?. How we can verify the details?

Thanks in advance

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.