It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC - Attribute Customization using values from an XML data source

Alberto Teodoro (6632638) | asked May 22 '15, 5:46 a.m.

Hi all,

I'm using CLM 4.0.6.

I would like to use an XML Data Source for generating an Attribute value, depending both from some previous Attribute choises and from values parsed from an xml file.

I tried to use the HTTP Filtered Value Set but I can use the retrieved parsed data until I have also selected the Attribute with the Value Set pointing to the xml file.

It's possible to access to the values of a "Value Set" configured using "HTTP Filtered Value Set", via the attribute that uses this "Value Set", without selecting the attribute itself?  

I hope I have all clear explained for my needs.

Many many thanks

Alberto

Comments
Donald Nong commented May 25 '15, 12:11 a.m.

Do you mean to retrieve the entire HTTP (Filtered) Value Set without the filtering? If so, what kind of format and structure of the data are you expecting?

Alberto Teodoro commented May 25 '15, 3:55 a.m. | edited May 25 '15, 3:56 a.m.
Hi Donald.
Yes! Also. But the HTTP Value Set is filtered by the previous attribute choises.
I would like to use this (or these) value(s) without "selecting" manually the value from the combo of the Value Set, because a JS in the attribute should calculate the right value from the Value Sets list.   

If it's non possibile, I would like, in the Calculated Value JS, to "navigate" through the Value Sets for that attribute, ad use the value/s from the list to calculate the attribute value.

Many thanks
Alberto

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.