Is there a confirmed date for releasing the Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0 GA?
Hi,
I am beta-testing CLM 6.0 M10 and I’d like to know when the planned date for releasing the Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0 GA is.
I'd also like to know if there is still an open window to submit enhancements and/or defects against that Milestone we were testing or if I should now try with M11 in order to submit a workitem.
Thanks in advance.
Vicky
I am beta-testing CLM 6.0 M10 and I’d like to know when the planned date for releasing the Collaborative Lifecycle Management 6.0 GA is.
I'd also like to know if there is still an open window to submit enhancements and/or defects against that Milestone we were testing or if I should now try with M11 in order to submit a workitem.
Thanks in advance.
Vicky
Accepted answer
We don't announce exact release dates in this forum, but you can look at any of the CLM products' release plans for V6 and see when they end. Planned availability is shortly thereafter :-)
You can submit issues and enhancement items against M11 (or any other milestone, for that matter. but later is of course better). It's helpful if you search for related items first, which reduces the number of duplicates. It's also helpful if you open them in the right product's project area; you can find a list here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/CLMBetaOverview5x
Comments
1 vote