It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 5.0 Pre condition : "Disallow Execution of Test case if no Requirement is associated with it"

Naveen Tyagi (19778152) | asked Mar 13 '15, 1:35 a.m.
edited Mar 13 '15, 1:48 a.m.
 i want to set this is as pre-condition before Test Execution "Disallow Execution of Test case if no Requirement is associated with it", can anybody help me on this.?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Mar 13 '15, 4:12 a.m.

There is no such pre-condition built-in. Do you mean to say how to create a custom pre-condition so that you and configure it with the test case?

Naveen Tyagi commented Mar 13 '15, 4:19 a.m.

yes!! that's what i meant. can you please tell me how can i create a Pre condition so that at the time of test Execution RQM checks and prevent[show error message if possible] test execution if no Requirement associated with it.

Naveen Tyagi commented Mar 13 '15, 4:23 a.m.

I am completely stuck with this and not able to find any way to sort this out. I know there are already some pre conditions given in RQM [just like, "Disallow Execution of Test case if no Test Script is associated with it] but i need same pre condition for requirement(links).

Accepted answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Mar 13 '15, 7:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Naveen,

We dont support creating custom pre-conditions. You can select any preconditions provided OOTB by RQM
Naveen Tyagi selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Hakki Bozkurt (1631328) | answered Jul 03 '15, 7:49 a.m.
Hi Reshma,

Why you dont support creating custom pre-conditions? We need it too much.

I dont understand why? RTC support but RQM dont.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.