It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to create a Defect State Report Month-wise and Week-wise in RRDI

Hareesh Jairaj (832138) | asked Mar 03 '15, 9:22 a.m.
 Hi,

I am trying to create a report of a Defect State,when I select Month in prompt page.It should display the no of Defects and its state in each week of that month. Can any one suggest some inputs on this.

Example :

Year Month Name Week of Month Request State Count
2015 March 1 Completed 4
2015 March In Progress 3
2015 March Info not available 3
2015 March Inprogress 1
2015 March New 37
2015 March Resolved 14

One answer

permanent link
Shuchita Tripathi (31436395) | answered Jun 02 '15, 6:27 a.m.
Not exactly same, but you can get month wise and week wise report by applying filter in Report Studio of RRDI.

Suppose the attribute you want the filter is on 'Creation_Date' of defect, then in RRDI, add a filter as 'Creation_Date'in_range?date?. So it will ask you from which date to which date you want the report.

Comments
Shuchita Tripathi commented Jun 02 '15, 6:29 a.m.

Count feature is also available with 'Summation' sign in Report studio. Not sure if it can count based on request state.

Hareesh Jairaj commented Jun 26 '15, 2:55 a.m.

Hi Shuchita,

I have done made this report, Sorry for the late response. I have created data item with the required logic and filtered on the same. My requirement (4 weeks before data and also present week) got satisfied with the logic.

Thankyou.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.