It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC Post Build Deploy Error

V Niranjan (12545374) | asked Feb 25 '15, 7:17 p.m.

Hi All

I have enabled RTC Post Build Deploy and when I do a Test Connection to the UCD server I get the error

Test connection requested.
GET

Comments
V Niranjan commented Feb 25 '15, 7:19 p.m.

Sorry the error message which I get is

Test connection requested.
GET https://<Server>:8443/rest/state
peer not authenticated
Test connection failed.

Both the RTC Eclipse Client and UCD server are on the same machine.

Regards

Niranjan V

3 answers

permanent link
Krishna Kishore (50112) | answered Feb 25 '15, 8:47 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi,

The udc integration needs a Server(RTC) to Server (UCD) communication. Even though you have clicked on test connection on the RTC Eclipse client the request is run on the RTC server. Make sure that the RTC server can access the UCD server and avoid using localhost in the url.

Thanks,
Kishore 

Comments
V Niranjan commented Feb 26 '15, 2:53 a.m. | edited Feb 28 '15, 10:15 a.m.

I am not giving localhost. With IP address and hostname the error is same.

Krishna Kishore commented Feb 26 '15, 7:21 a.m. | edited Feb 28 '15, 10:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Make sure that the machine which is running the RTC server has access to the machine running the UCD server as the integration is between the RTC Server and the UCD server not with the RTC Client and the UCD server. Way to test is remote login to the machine running the RTC server and ping the machine running the UCD server or use a browser on the RTC Server machine to access the UCD server. If the connection does not work you would need to ask the ADMIN to enable access or run the UCD server on a machine which can be accessible from the RTC Server machine.

Thanks,
Kishore

permanent link
Rajendran Chandrasekaran (11) | answered Apr 07 '15, 12:27 a.m.
 Hi Niranjan,

I presume your Udeploy Server Version is  6.1.0.3.568411.
for this version of Udeploy, you need to have RTC Client Version equal or greater than 5.0.2-GA: RTC-I20141031-0926
This will resolve the error "peer not authenticated"

permanent link
Daniel Kalinski (1378) | answered Jun 11 '15, 10:54 a.m.
I was facing the same problem and when I upgraded to 5.0.2 as Rajendran suggested it fixed the error message.
Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.