It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

SSL connection to RQM

Roman Naumov (636) | asked Dec 22 '14, 11:24 a.m.
edited Dec 22 '14, 11:36 a.m.
I will try to integrate RIT 8.6 with QM 5.0.2. As I know to import RIT tests I need export test from RIT to QM. When I trying export my tests from RIT I'm getting the error:
"[CRRIT2650E] Unable to connect to IBM Rational Quality Manager: Failed to negotiate SSL connection".
All settings I made according the following instructions and the RQM see the GH through  adapter console:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSBLQQ_8.6.0/com.ibm.rational.rit.integration.doc/topics/t_ritrqm_integrate_rit_rqm.html

How to fix this problem?

Thank you in advance!

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Dec 24 '14, 1:58 a.m.
This is a defect in RIT and is planned to be fixed in 8.6 fix pack 03.

Comments
Roman Naumov commented Dec 24 '14, 3:14 a.m.

Thank you for the answer. Could you tell me when fix pack 03 will be ready? And is there exist the temporary solution to fix this problem on customer server ?

Don Yang commented Dec 24 '14, 7:31 p.m.

Sorry, I don't know. There is no regular cycle for RIT fix pack release. If you want a certain timeframe, please contact Rational client support. I don't know the exact workaround for RIT as I am more familiar with RQM instead of RIT. If you contact Rational testing support team, you may find out:
1) whether you can disable SSL to workaround the issue
2) whether the fix can be backported or fixpack03 may come out in a short time.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.