It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

IBM RAM ver 7.5..1.1 artifacts found in RAMSCHEMA but not showing up in RAM UI between April '14 and Sept 1' 14 ( ~14k assets )

Gerald Gordon (7011419) | asked Sep 02 '14, 4:53 p.m.
edited Sep 02 '14, 6:19 p.m.
IBM RAM ver 7.5..1.1  artifacts found in RAMSCHEMA but not showing up in RAM UI between April '14 and Sept 1' 14  ( ~200 assets ).. There is a total of 14,878 assets in our production system.

Team I have a strange problem when I search for assets in my RAM UI between April '14 and Sept 1 '14 I get no data.  But if I run a select * from ramschema.asset where name like "%assetname%" I get over 200 entries in the db.

What gives?  I tried rebuilding the indexes and restarting RAM but the problem still persists.

This is on a production system and we are trying to find out we can't see the artifacts in the search results of the UI.

Please note we've been using ram for over 2 yrs now so we are unsure why this is occurring now.

One answer

permanent link
Gerald Gordon (7011419) | answered Sep 17 '14, 10:37 a.m.
Eventually re indexing and restarting the RAM application resolved the issue.  Logs indicated that the index was corrupted and that was causing the problem it took about 45min to reindex 14k artifacts.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.