It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 5.0 Reports won't show Test Plans

Timothy McKemy (1082317) | asked Jul 18 '14, 9:01 a.m.

I have a problem I need to solve very quickly, and I'm hoping one of you can help me.

When I try to run any of the prepackaged reports in RQM 5.0 that involve Test Plans, the Test Plan criteria box just says 'Loading..." but never does. If I click run, I get an error that says "java.lang.Boolean incompatible with java.lang.String". No report is run.

I have checked all the etl logs and found no errors, and I have reset the etl_user password per a suggestion I found here. Same results.

Anyone seen this, or more importantly, know how to fix it?

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jul 20 '14, 4:07 a.m.
I supposed that this is data warehouse report(not live report). When running a report, the suggested approach would be going to Reports > Create report from resource and select target report resource, then select the right test plan and other criteria and save it to My Report folder for example, next time when you run the same report, simply going to the saved report and run it.
If you see the Loading,,, in test plan field, I guess you select the Shared Report directly. In that case, you may want to go to the edit icon(pencil icon in the right head) and then select the test plan(if etl job run successfully, you should see the test plans and other parameters available) and so on and it would work for you.

Hopefully this helps

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.