It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How i can get Jazz Foundation Server SDK?

Said Asadullin (3633) | asked Apr 16 '09, 1:28 a.m.
Wiki page https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ServerSDKDownloadnSetup links to JFS SDK package which is not visible for public. Does SDK available for public and how i can get it if it does?

4 answers

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Jun 04 '13, 10:31 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
https://jazz.net/downloads/jazz-foundation/releases/4.0.2 now lists the SDK in the All Downloads page.

permanent link
Said Asadullin (3633) | answered May 04 '09, 6:12 a.m.
There are new links in SDK wiki page, and again it doesn`t work for me. Please, help me - what i need to do, to download JFS SDK?

permanent link
Vivek Garg (1312) | answered May 04 '09, 10:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There are new links in SDK wiki page, and again it doesn`t work for me. Please, help me - what i need to do, to download JFS SDK?

Hi SunSunich,

Currently the Server SDK is downloadable from the links on the wiki page you mentioned only for IBMers. If you are on IBM's network, you should be able to use your jazz.net credentials to download the Server SDK

If you are not on IBM's network, which I am guess is the case with you, it is currently not downloadable. We are working to figure out the right packaging for the Server SDK for wider availability. Currently I don't have an ETA on this, however this is a high priority task on our plate.

Thanks
Vivek

permanent link
Said Asadullin (3633) | answered May 05 '09, 12:29 a.m.

Hi SunSunich,

Currently the Server SDK is downloadable from the links on the wiki page you mentioned only for IBMers. If you are on IBM's network, you should be able to use your jazz.net credentials to download the Server SDK

If you are not on IBM's network, which I am guess is the case with you, it is currently not downloadable. We are working to figure out the right packaging for the Server SDK for wider availability. Currently I don't have an ETA on this, however this is a high priority task on our plate.

Thanks
Vivek

Thank you Vivek,
I`ll wait for public package.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.