It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem Requesting Oauth token from DOORS Web Access

Abe Hudson (112) | asked May 28 '14, 3:01 p.m.

I'm trying to request an Oauth token from http://localhost:8080/dwa/oauth-request-token, but I'm getting a Status 404, "The requested resource () is not available."

DWA is up and running fine (I'm running DOORS 9.5, DWA 9.5.2.0). I'm not seeing anyone else with this error, so it's probably something easy I'm overlooking.

Comments
Abe Hudson commented Jun 12 '14, 5:05 p.m.

OK, so it turns out that if your POST doesn't have the right variables, you get a Status 404. I tested the java code at org.eclipse.lycos and it's able to complete the oauth correctly.

I'm trying to make this work inside of VBA, but I haven't found any complete examples that show exactly what to do. I continue to get a failed Signature for the request token. I'm not exactly sure what the base string should look like.

One answer

permanent link
Sudarshan Rao (1963) | answered May 29 '14, 3:05 a.m.
You are probably using a GET instead of a POST?
You should use POST whenever you're requesting for a token (both request token and access token).

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Sudarshan

Comments
Abe Hudson commented May 29 '14, 10:27 a.m.

Sudarshan,

Thanks for the response. I've tried both GET and POST, but still receive Status 404. Is there something specific in the config files that I need to change?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.