It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Stream to stream flow not visible in RTC SCM Command Line

Shuchita Tripathi (31436395) | asked May 27 '14, 4:38 a.m.

Hi,

I have set a flow target from Stream1 to Stream2 from command line. Stream1 has componentA which has files in it.

But in command line, when i am doing 'scm status' or 'scm show status', it is not showing me any pending changes.

In RTC eclipse client, when I do 'Show Pending Changes' on Stream1, Stream1 to Stream2 outgoing changes shows up. But it is not coming in command line.

How to acheive Stream to stream pending changes from command line?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered May 27 '14, 8:08 a.m.
"scm status" command can only be run in a sandbox to show the pending changes. If you have set the flow target of Stream1 to Stream2, it's not possible to use 'scm status' as neither the streams can have a sandbox. This requirement is similar as the enhancement request https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=218637

If you have a workspace to deliver change sets from Stream1 to Stream2, you have to change the workspace's flow target, after that you can use "scm status" under the sandbox of the workspace.
Shuchita Tripathi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Shuchita Tripathi commented May 27 '14, 8:35 a.m.

Thanks for the explanation and the information Lily!!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.