It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Functional Tester Compatibility issues

Lokesh Sreedhara (623) | asked May 15 '14, 10:24 a.m.
retagged May 20 '14, 4:58 p.m. by Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44351)
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions and would like to get some feedback from you all :

1) I am trying run a windows based IBM BI SDK kits, which includes applications such as Cube designer and Dynamic query Analyzer from within RFT. RFT fails to records any activities performed within these applications and sometimes just closed the application unexpectedly. I would like to know how these applications can be made compatible with RFT.
2) What is the most stable version of Rational functional Tester? what Version of IE or Firefox work well with this stable version ?

Right now i am using 8.5.1.3 and facing a lot of issues, such as unstable Test Object Inspector, and When any of the automated scripts are Executed they result in a Multiple object instances found error

Your responses would be of great help.

Thanks
Lokesh

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered May 20 '14, 7:14 p.m.

Hi, Lokesh

This is a pure RFT issue and it is not under jazz.net forum for a discussion.
Please try RFT GUI testing forum in IBM developerWorks community to discuss this issue further.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000322

If you have any questions in using RQM to test RFT script or using RQM's RFT Adapter, you may want to post the questions here.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.