It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Planing issues

shruti joshi (1003139) | asked May 14 '14, 1:46 a.m.
Hi, 

I am using RTC 4.0.6 v on RHEL 6.2. I have problems in scheduling the workitems in plans according to the orgenisational given plan dates. Problem is :

I have a PLAN A, in which i have created 6 workitems grouped as per usecases. Usecase A has 3 WIs and Usecase B has another 3 WIs. Ideally Usecase B will only start after the completetion of Usecase A. When I give estimated time in UsecaseB's WI then the bars of Gantt chart has become red with no error notification and also after adding the predeceors and successors still the problem persist.

Can you please guide me in scheduling the workitems of Plans as per the given project plan dates. I am not able to do so....

Thanks and Regars
Shruti

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 14 '14, 2:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Phat Plan type/scheduler do you use?

vishnudharan manivannan commented May 15 '14, 2:04 a.m.

Hi Shruti,

The bars turning might be due to critical path of the plan. All work items in the critical path are considered critical and shown in red Refer https://jazz.net/library/article/657

Regards
Vishnu M

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.