It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

A question about "Advanced Search".

Xue Xiang Cui (711137) | asked Apr 09 '09, 1:32 a.m.
For "Advanced Search", is it possible to search a machine with more than 2G momery or more than 120G disk space? I remember I can find a machine with the right 2048M memory, but can't use ">" or "<" to search more than 2G memory machines. Thanks.

- Matt

3 answers

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Apr 09 '09, 1:51 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Matt -
This is buried a little bit, but you can actually use the operators <, <and>= as part of your search phrase. For instance, set the value of memory to ">= 2048" to find all machines with 2G or more memory.
This should work for all numeric values.
There is also an open enhancement to include similar functionality in our Test Environments.

Regards,
John

For "Advanced Search", is it possible to search a machine with more than 2G momery or more than 120G disk space? I remember I can find a machine with the right 2048M memory, but can't use ">" or "<" to search more than 2G memory machines. Thanks.

- Matt

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Apr 09 '09, 1:53 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Some interesting auto-formatting of my reply occurred there.
The operators are '<', '<=', '>', and '>='.

Hi Matt -
This is buried a little bit, but you can actually use the operators <, <and>= as part of your search phrase. For instance, set the value of memory to ">= 2048" to find all machines with 2G or more memory.
There is also an open enhancement to include similar functionality in our Test Environments.

Regards,
John

- Matt

permanent link
Xue Xiang Cui (711137) | answered Apr 09 '09, 10:25 p.m.
Some interesting auto-formatting of my reply occurred there.
The operators are '<', '<=', '>', and '>='.

Hi Matt -

Regards,
John

- Matt

Thanks. This should be an enhancement of the latest version. Great function!

- Matt

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.